All 3 days of the Forum
An intensive business program, as well as useful communication, exchange of experience and the acquisition of new contacts.
Actual cases and presentations of successful options for optimization of logistics processes and examples of real implementations.
Speakers are professionals with many years of experience in the logistics industry and warehouse logistics.
Representatives of trade and industrial, transport and logistics companies and organizations providing warehousing services.
The forum “Effective management of enterprise intralogistics” is an effective communication platform for discussing the latest achievements, exchanging ideas and getting to know the best practices in the field of intralogistics and creating warehouses of the future – it will be useful for:
Directors and owners of companies representing trade networks, industrial and manufacturing enterprises, transport and logistics services and warehousing services heads of departments and logistics specialists suppliers and integrators of warehouse equipment and IT solutions.
Key topics of the Forum:
- The future of intralogistics – new trends and growth opportunities up to 2021. What else awaits us?
- The secrets of successful development of logistics strategy of leading companies
- Case-studies: stories of successful implementation and use of information and digital technologies in a warehouse
- Logistics offline and online retail in the era of omnichannel
- Automation and robotization in warehouse logistics: the practice of choice and implementation
- Round table of logistics and supply chain managers of manufacturers and retailers
- Increase the efficiency of the warehouse without investment.
More than 700 delegates – logistic operators, wholesale and retail trade companies, manufacturers of industrial products, food and beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals – attend the Forum for “Effective Management of Intralogistics of the Enterprise” for 3 days. Among them, 72% of delegates are the company’s top executives and heads of departments.